DuroMarine Inc. offers the following LIMITED WARRANTY to the original purchaser of a Duroboat. It applies
only to boats used for personal, non-commercial recreational purposes. Please contact Duroboat for warranties
that apply to boats used in rental service or boats used in commercial or governmental service of any kind.
Ten Year Warranty
Duroboat warrants for a period of ten years, the structural integrity of the Durojoint Hull Seam. This means that
the side panels, bottom panels, transom and gunwales will not separate from each other or leak as a result of failure
the Durojoint hull seam. The seam is the unique patented method of joining the major components of the Duroboat.
Duroboat warrants for a period of ten years that floorboards will not delaminate or warp.
Two Year Warranty
Duroboat warrants for a period of two years that the Duroboat will be free from defects in material or workmanship.
Duroboat through its dealer will, at Duroboat's sole option, replace or repair any warranted part that is shown,
within the warranty period that applies to that part, to be defective in materials or workmanship. It is the
responsibility of the purchaser to return the boat to the selling dealer or such place as may be designated by Duroboat. Under no circumstances will Duroboat be responsible for the loss of use of the boat, inconvenience, transportation
expenses or incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
The warranties provided herein do not apply to:
- Boat damage caused by accident, acts of nature, fire, abuse, neglect or failure to provide necessary maintenance.
- Boat damage induced as a result of trailer use.
- The colorfastness of any surfaces including painted aluminum.
- Electrolysis or galvanic corrosion and/or corrosion started or aided by the build up of chemical or organic material on any part of the boat.
- Damage from allowing water to freeze in the boat.
- Damage resulting from unreasonable or unusual usage or handling of the boat.